To our amazing clients.
We would like to Thank You for your patience during these challenging times and we hope you and your families are safe and healthy!
Safety measures have been implemented and social distancing will have an impact on how we are operating within the salon and our appointment availability.
Please follow the guidelines below:
The way we are going to work from now!
• To ensure a smooth running of the salon and to minimise NO Shows and cancellations we request a reservation fee of 50% when booking an appointment.
• The reservation fee will be deducted against your salon visit but is non-refundable for late arrivals or no shows. You can reschedule your appointment 24 hrs prior to your visit.
• We kindly ask you to arrive on time.
• Consultation and Covid-19 screening questionnaire forms will be sent out to you prior to your appointment via email and MUST be returned before your visit.
• One client per stylist (please do not attend with another person unless necessary)
What we need you to do
• Please don’t enter the salon until authorised to do so.
• Before you enter we ask you to scan the QR code with your NHS Covid-19 App to check-in.
• Face covering MUST be worn during your visit.
• Hand sanitizers are available in the salon and must be used on entering the salon, after taking of any coats or layers of clothing and leaving the salon.
• We also ask you to take care of your personal belongings, as team members will not able to help you with that.
• Magazines and papers have been removed from the salon and we kindly ask you not to bring any.
• Payments will be taken by Debit/Credit Card
What we are doing
• All team members are provided with the necessary PPE
• Equipment will not be shared with any other stylists.
• Laundered Towels and capes will be used during your visit for each client.
• All equipment will be sterilised prior to use by using an approved cleanser e.g. Barbicide.
• Salon chairs once used for treatment will be displayed with a ‘RED CARD’ indicating in use.
• Salon chairs and areas once cleansed and sterilised will be displayed with a ‘GREEN CARD’ indicating clean.
We are committed to the safety, health & wellbeing of all our clients & teams and keep you informed every step of the way.
Thank you for supporting us, we miss you and can’t wait to see you again.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.