To our amazing clients.
We would like to Thank You for your patience during these challenging times and we hope you and your families are safe and healthy!
While we are not working IN the salon, we are working harder than ever ON the salon, preparing for a possible opening on the 4th July 2020
Safety measures have been implemented and social distancing will have an impact on how we are operating within the salon and our appointment availability. As the government hasn’t issued any guidelines yet, the following is subject to change.
The way we are going to work from now!
- We will prioritise anyone whose appointment was cancelled during this time.
- To ensure a smooth running of the salon and to minimise NO Shows and cancellations we request a deposit of 50% when booking an appointment.
- The deposit will be deducted against your salon visit but is non-refundable for late arrivals or no shows. You can reschedule your appointment 48 hrs prior to your visit.
- The online booking system will be disabled for the time being.
- We will extend our opening HOURS and DAYS (including Sundays 10-4) to accommodate everyone.
- Consultation forms will be sent out to you prior to your appointment via email and must be returned before your visit.
- Operating a shift system with an A and B team.
- One client per stylist (please do not attend with another person)
What we need you to do
- Clients will be asked NOT to enter the salon until authorised to do so. This will be done by text or a phone call.
- Face coverings to be worn before entering the salon and at all times during your appointment.
- Hand sanitation stations are available in the salon and must be used either on entering the salon or after taking of any coats or layers of clothing.
- We also ask you to take care of your personal belongings by bringing with you a large bag to store any items i.e. clothing, as team members will not able to help you with that.
- We will not be able to offer you any refreshments but feel free to bring your own.
- Magazines and papers have been removed from the salon and we kindly ask you not to bring any.
- Retail products are available for purchase but cannot be handled by any customers only by team members.
- Payments will be taken only by Credit Card (no cash transactions)
What we are doing
- We are providing all team members with the necessary PPE and will also be fitting our salons with protective screens at check out.
- Equipment will not be shared with any other stylists.
- Disposable towels and capes will be used during your visit.
- All equipment will be sterilised prior to use by using an approved cleanser e.g. Barbicide.
- Salon chairs once used for treatment will be displayed with a ‘RED CARD’ indicating in use.
- Salon chairs and areas once cleansed and sterilised will be displayed with a ‘GREEN CARD’ indicating clean.
We are committed to the safety, health & wellbeing of all our clients & teams and keep you informed every step of the way.
Thank you for supporting us, we miss you and can’t wait to see you again.